Date(s) - 12/08/2018
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
‘TIS THE SEASON!
You’ve never looked better in a speedo…in December!
The Santa Speedo Run – Boystown is more than an excuse to hang out your holiday decorations – it’s also a huge party that raises money for the Center on Halsted serving Chicago’s LGBTQ community. REGISTER TO RUN as an individual or as a team or MAKE A DONATION and enjoy all the fun! Help us raise more than last year—$70,000!
Saturday, December 8, 2018
Sidetrack – 3349 N Halsted St
- 12:00pm Sign-in and Registration @ Sidetrack
- 1:50pm We sing our very own Christmas Carol, “Jingle Balls!”
- 2:00pm 1-mile run through Boystown
- 2:30pm Awards, Entertainment and Door Prizes
SANTA’S FUNDRAISING INCENTIVES:
RAISE $25: Santa’s Sack – The first 250 runners toregister with a minimum donation of $25 will receive a Santa’s Sack that includes our logo t-shirt and other goodies. You are not required to run.
RAISE $150: Grand Prize Drawing – For every $150 you raise, you receive an entry in the Grand Prize Drawing! There are over 10 gifts in this drawing that are each valued at $100 or more.
RAISE $300: SantaSpeedo – If you raise $300, you receive the Official 2018 Santa Speedo or the Official Santa Zip Sweatshirt. The earlier you get to this level, the more likely you will have it for the Run on December 8th.
RAISE $1,500: SidetrackParty – Raise $1,500 or more and become eligible for a party at Sidetrack for you and 50 of your friends. A drawing with only those that reach the $1,500 goal will be held during the Santa Speedo Run and the winner will be announced live!
RAISE $10,000: American Airlines – Raise $10,000 and become eligible to win 60,000* miles on American Airlines. A drawing with only those that reach the $10,000 goal will be held during the Santa Speedo Run and the winner will be announced live! *Miles can only be redeemed for domestic flights within the 48 contiguous states.
TEAM FUNDRAISING INCENTIVES:
RAISE $1,000: Champagne! – Every team that raises $1,000 will receive a case of champagne for their next party (all team members must be 21 years or older). Individual team members will still qualify for all of the individual incentive prizes above.
ADDITIONAL EVENT DAY INFORMATION:
- Santa and his elves encourage you to dress up your speedo. Need inspiration? Click here for photos from 2017.
- If you cannot register online, please bring your donation dollars and checks with you to the event on December 8, which will be collected by Santa’s helpers when you sign in.
- Make checks payable to the Center On Halsted. 100% of the money raise in will go directly to the Center On Halsted’s programs and services.
- Santa Sacks have been paid for by our sponsors.
- Door prizes have been donated by local businesses and individuals to raise additional money for the event and Center On Halsted.
- Tickets will be sold at the event to win the door prizes. Again, all proceeds benefit Center On Halsted.
- Follow and Share with us on Instagram and Facebook using #santaspeedoboystown and tag @Center_On_Halsted on Facebook or @CenteronHalsted on Instagram