Date(s) - 08/02/2018
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
McLean County Health Department
“Ready, Set, Bloomington-Normal: Making good on the promise of PrEP”
When: Thursday, August 2, 2018
Lunch provided at 12:00 noon
Training begins at 12:30 p.m. and concludes at 4:00 p.m.
Where: McLean County Health Department
200 West Front Street Room #324
Bloomington, Illinois 61701
This dynamic and fast-moving training is designed for all members of the HIV workforce and local health care providers. Topics of discussion include: PrEP 101; best practices for engaging vulnerable communities; issues related to messaging and stigma; access and uptake information; PrEP navigation; emerging concerns and opportunities; how PrEP fits into the state’s “Getting to Zero” initiative; and McLean County-specific resources.
- Eduardo Alvarado, Illinois Department of Public Health
- Camille Rodriguez, McLean County Health Department
- Dr. Justin Holschbach, Medical Director McLean County Health Department and Family Practice Physician with OSF Medical Group
- Amy Gregory APN, Positive Health Solutions
- Nancy Johnson, Champaign-Urbana Public Health District
- Walgreens Pharmacist
- Jim Pickett, AIDS Foundation of Chicago
Space is limited so register today!
Click here: http://events.aidschicago.org/site/Survey?ACTION_REQUIRED=URI_ACTION_USER_REQUESTS&SURVEY_ID=7091
Parking is conveniently located at the Lincoln Parking Garage, 101 East Front Street, and will be free with validation.
For more information contact Jim Pickett at email@example.com