Date(s) - 12/05/2019
9:00 am - 10:30 am
In Recognition of World AIDS Day, please join HRSA’s Office of Regional Operations in Region 5 – Chicago for a webinar on Offering Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) in Rural Communities. We are at an exciting time in history as we now have an opportunity to end the HIV/AIDS epidemic. Primary Care Providers offering PrEP is one way that will allow us to make great strides in prevention of new HIV infections. Please join us to learn how two rural healthcare providers are increasing PrEP access in their communities. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Please share with your stakeholders!
December 5, 2019
10-11:30 am EST / 9-10:30 am CST
Registration is free and required. All who register will receive a link to the recording.
Registration Link: https://prep_in_rural_areas.eventbrite.com
- Alison Mauro, Infectious Disease Educator
Cherry Street Health Center (over 20 sites in MI)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Paula J. Clark, Division Director of HIV Services (provides services in 19 counties of southern IL)
Jackson County Health Department
Who Should Register:
- HRSA Grantees
- Health Centers/Clinics
- Primary Care Associations
- Departments of Health
- Primary Care Service Providers
- Rural Health Clinics
- HIV/PrEP Services Organizations
- Tribal Entities
- Maternal and Child Healthcare Providers
- Faith-Based Organizations