Date(s) - 12/18/2019
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Enhancing Your Agency’s Revenue
The Second Annual IPHA Billing and Revenue Cycle Management Workshop for Public Health Departments and Community-Based Healthcare Providers
Topics to be covered include:
- Billing and Revenue Cycle Management 101, including Electronic Health Records
- Billing for HIV Testing, PrEP, and Other HIV Services
- Billing for STI Testing and Other STI Services
- Update on Illinois’ Medicaid Program and Managed Care Organizations
- Leveraging Billing Capacity to Expand Services and Create New Revenue
Date: December 18, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel and Conference Center, 201 Broadway Ave., Normal, IL, 61761
A special discounted room rate of $96 is available on December 17, 2019 for those attending this workshop. Attendees should call 1-888-236-2427 and mention the “IPHA Meeting” to reserve a hotel room at the discounted rate.
This is a free workshop and breakfast and lunch will be provided at no cost.
Funding for this workshop has been provided by the Illinois Department of Public Health.