Date(s) - 03/24/2015 - 03/25/2015
Hilton of Lisle/Naperville
March 25 symposium at Illinois Minority Health Conference to feature HIV-related content
A symposium featuring HIV-related content is scheduled for the second day of the March 24-25 2015 Illinois Minority Health Conference in Naperville.
Organized by conference committee members Ariq Cabbler of Brothers Health Collective and Monique Rucker of Sinai Health System, the symposium will have presentations and discussions on the following topics:
– Ensuring health equity of minority populations with new testing technologies
– Fourth generation screening, acute infection diagnosis, linkage to care, and treatment
– A physician perspective on treating persons with acute infection and their partners with PrEP
– Acute HIV infection surveillance
– What are Illinois’ next steps for finding persons with acute infection?
The March 25 symposium will last from 10 a.m. to 12:45 and includes lunch.
Learn more and register at http://ipha.com/Public/Events/EventDetails.aspx?eventId=372