Looking to get stronger and more fit? Join Otago: a FREE exercise class on Zoom.
Classes will be held at the following times and dates:
- 11:00-11:30 am CT on Tuesdays (July 19 – September 6)
- 3:00-3:30 pm CT on Fridays (July 22 – September 9)
Otago is an evidence-based strength and balance group exercise class, offered free on Zoom. All of the exercises can be modified for different fitness levels.
Otago meets 1x/week for 8 weeks. Each class is 30 minutes long. You don’t have to turn on your camera to join in and no equipment is needed. Registering after a session has started is okay – you can join in any time.
This class is offered specifically for those living with HIV, members of the LGBTQ community, as well as their friends and allies.
Why should you join Otago?
- Exercise improves your physical health: strength, endurance, and flexibility
- People living with HIV may have conditions like neuropathy or fatigue that can be improved with exercise
- Participating in exercise, especially in a group, improves mood and reduces depression and anxiety
What do Otago participants say about the class?
“Otago is a safe, science-based workout that can be modified to fit your needs, makes you sweat, and lets you feel terrific & accomplished after.”
Sign up to participate: www.cje.net/otago
Questions? Contact Andy Rapoport: firstname.lastname@example.org
View flyer: Otago Exercise flyer_CT