Below are the criteria for individuals to apply for the HIV League Scholarship:
- They are living with HIV
- They have an unweighted GPA of at least 2.5
- They will be enrolled in an institution of higher education as a full-time or part-time student for at least one year beginning with the Fall 2021 semester
- They are going to an institution of higher education in the United States or a United States territory. American citizenship is not a requirement
The different types of scholarships we have available are below:
- 2 year $7,000 scholarship for a full-time student
- 1 year $3,500 scholarship for a full-time student
- 1 year $1,500 scholarship for a part-time student
We also want to highlight that we are dedicating, at the very least, $10,000 of scholarship monies to trans identifying Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) who are students living with HIV. The Trans BIPOC HIV League Scholarship is a part of the regular HIV League Scholarship application, so just follow the regular application link if you are applying for this scholarship option.
If you have any questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828-467-4025.