The HIV League funds a national scholarship for students living with HIV, and applications for the 2019 round are open until January 31 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time.
Below are the criteria for an individual to apply for the HIV League Scholarship:
- You are living with HIV
- You have an unweighted GPA of at least 2.5
- You will be enrolled in an institution of higher education as a full-time or part-time student for at least one year beginning with the fall 2019 semester
- You are going to an institution of higher education in the United States or a United States territory. American citizenship is not a requirement
The different types of scholarships available are:
- Two-year $7,000 scholarship for a full-time student
- One-year $3,500 scholarship for a full-time student
- One-year $1,500 scholarship for a part-time student
Please find all of the materials you will need to apply at www.hivleague.org/scholarship.